Sunday, September 28, 2014

Raffle

Happy fall everyone! Here in Chicago land we have been having some gorgeous weather - mid to upper 70's. I think yesterday may have hit 80 degrees. I love, love, love this weather!

The company I work for is a sponsor for United Way. Last week we had our kick off to raise money for ALS. Yes, there were ice bucket challenges but in addition, we asked all the surrounding businesses in our area to donate something for our raffle. Not that I have my own business, but I was approached and asked to donate some type of paper crafts. So I have been busy packaging Halloween cards, Christmas cards, thank you cards and of course my waterfall folio mini albums!


Front cover
 
Inside photo mats and journaling tags



 


And of course a birthday themed album~
 
Here are a couple birthday cards I made as a request from a couple friends needing them. I've also been reorganizing and cleaning out all my space and cubby holes. I've come across papers I forgot I had so I started pulling them out to use them.
 





 
 
A friend of mine was in town for business but we were able to meet up for dinner before she had to fly back to California. Her birthday was in July so I made this mini album with her in mind. Other than the flowers and doily on the cover, all papers and embellishments are from Graphic 45 A Time To Celebrate.
 
 





Sorry for the poor photography.
That's all from me. Enjoy your day and happy Fall!
N~

1 comment:

  1. My goodness, Nancy, you've been very busy! Beautiful albums and cards. I'm sure they will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete