Monday, December 30, 2013

Another December birthday

This may be my last post for 2013, so I want to take this opportunity to wish you all a safe, healthy, prosperous and crafty new year.

We celebrate another niece's birthday 3 days after Christmas. It is tough for me to turn off the Christmas craftiness and switch to birthday! I'm still making Christmas holiday cards and mini albums! I can't get enough of it!!
But I did and here is the card I made~

Wow - this is a bit blurry!


All papers, bingo card and cake tag are from Pretty Little Studio. The ruffled trim at the bottom is Melissa Frances and my heart cutout chipboard is from Maya Road which I glittered up and tied with a ribbon from my stash along with the button on the tag.

Happy New Year everyone and good night!
~Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Your card is so pretty, Nancy! I'm a bit sad to put away the Christmas crafting, so I extend it a bit by making winter-themed cards.

    ReplyDelete