Sunday, April 28, 2013

MOM, you are the best

Another Sunday and more Mothers Day cards to share. I have so many sketches in my head that I'm trying to make the cards before I forget the sketches! You are probably thinking why doesn't she write them down? I am not a good artist, I cannot draw - -at all! So I print them off and I keep them in a notebook for future reference!

Both cards are using supplies from the Authentique 'Grace' line...







Kraft cardstock from Michaels, ribbon and lace trim are from my stash, flower by Creativeco-op, adhesive pearls by K&Co.

 
 
 
 
Again I used papers from the Grace line along with the cardstock image, strip of peach cardstock from my stash and punched with a Martha Stewart punch, adhesive pearls by Zva, flower by Creativeco-op, and ribbon from Michaels.

We are experiencing some temps in the low to mid 60's here so I am debating on whether to go out and do some yard work or continue making cards? Hmmm....and I am still in my jammies sipping on a nice, warm cup of coffee...not feeling the green thumb yet.

Have a great week!
N~



1 comment:

  1. Both of these cards are beautiful! We are having the same temps here. I did take a nice long walk today and came home and trimmed some bushes.

    ReplyDelete