Saturday, February 2, 2013

best day ever

HappySaturday! What a weather roller coaster we have been on here in Chicagoland! We went from temps in the 60's down to -2 degrees with about 1 inch of snow. That comes after the freezing rain and ice storm we had last weekend! Can't wait to see what is in store for us next week~

Today I have a card to share - one I made for my great-nephew's birthday. I believe he and his twin sister are turning 13 this year. Today my niece is having their birthday party so I was up early and put this together. A challenge in itself because I am use to flowers and lace and all the shabbiness I love to creating something masculine. A tough one for me but here is how it turned out.




Pattern papers, stickers and tag are all from the Awesome line by Simple Stories. Ric-rac die from Papertrey Ink and card stock from Stampin Up.
I have a little time to kill before I leave for their birthday party so why not spend it making more Valentine cards! Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow to share.
Have a great Saturday and rest of the weekend. Are you watching the Super bowl game? Hope your team wins!
~Nancy~

2 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Nancy! Our weather here is basicly the same as your's although perhaps not as cold. Snow predicted for tonight.

    ReplyDelete