Sunday, November 18, 2012

more christmas cards...

Happy Sunday. I am sure looking forward to a short work week coming up! And spending time with family and friends for the holidays. And best of all, I am off the whole week after Thanksgiving. I plan to pull out all the Christmas stuff and start to decorate the house.

I have 2 more cards to share with you tonight, the first one using another sweet image from  Pretty Little Studio.


Pattern papers and JOY bingo card are also from the Pretty Little Studio. The ribbon is from My Craft Spot.

This next card is using Melissa Frances papers and die cuts. I combined both last years and this years christmas lines. The ribbon, lace antique jingle bell and twine are from my stash. I made the chip board heart and star, painted and glittered them up.



That is it from me for tonight. I will have more to share next week since I will be on vacation - a stay-at-home vacation - those are the best!
Have a good night and rest of the week~
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards. And I painted the figurine not mom. LOL

    ReplyDelete