Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fall is in the air

What a beautiful fall day we are having today - finally the rain has stopped and the sun actually popped out today.
I started some halloween cards - finally! Here are a couple I made ~ this first one I made with my godson in mind - for some odd reason, he likes the skull and crossbones!!


 I used the Lost & Found Halloween line by My Mind's Eye along with some of the layered stickers that go with this line.
This next card uses some pattern paper from Little Yellow Bicycle's halloween line - BooVille, along with a Crafty Secret image from their Halloween Images & Journal Notes.


The black and purple cardstock, halloween ribbon, seam binding ribbon and gems are from my stash.



And my last card for tonight uses pattern papers from Graphic 45, die cuts from Papertrey Ink's Spider Webs and Limitless Layers 2 1/2 circle collection. And a Martha Stewart pumpkin cardstock sticker.



Tonight it's just me and my daughter spending a Saturday night together, doing our nails, giving ourselves facials, and a movie!
Have a great weekend!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment