Sunday, August 5, 2012

South Haven

Hi blogger friends,

Just got back from a short road trip to South Haven, MI with my sisters and some friends. Short, but relaxing. A little bit of rain on Friday but we were able to get in some beach time, a bit of shopping and some great bars and resturants. Even managed an outdoor concert on the pavillion along the Black River!
Here are just a few pictures - along the Black River....





and a great place to grab a sandwich...
some cute stores to shop at.....
Below is a picture of me (far right) and my sister Chris and Lynne...

and finally a beautiful sunset over Lake Michigan...
What a great 3 days of sun, beach, reading, eating and just plain relaxation!
Now I am off to join my son and future daughter-in-law to look at banquet halls for their wedding next year.
Happy Saturday!
Nancy

1 comment: