Saturday, June 2, 2012

lost my mojo

Happy saturday! And what a beautiful day here in Chicagoland it will be. Good day for a baseball game too! My sweet little nephews play baseball on the same team so that helps not having to be in 2 places at the same time.

As my post is titled 'lost my mojo', I need help getting it back! Maybe it's the nice weather and my flower beds are calling out my name? Or maybe it is the 3 library books stacked up on my night stand that I have been slowly trying to read? And the best excuse...catching up on all the TV programs I missed since I don't have a DVR! Who needs a DVR when you have On Demand?!

I have spent the last few hours this beautiful morning going through all my favorite blogs and catching up on all the posts. Such amazing craftiness and talent! I have to say that I have about 35 favorite sites I try to visit every day but I just don't have the time anymore. I made time today, hoping to get some inspiration! My top 5 bloggers I make sure to visit are Melissa Frances, Melissa Phillips, Tammy Roberts, Cherry Nelson, and Beatriz Jennings. Love, love, love their shabby chic creations! Maybe a visit to my local scrapbooking store might help too?

Then I started to clean off my craft table by organizing all the supplies I had last used - that was months ago! - and found a card I had scraplifted from a site I had visited some time ago, using the new Melissa Frances papers and die cuts from the C'est la Vie line. Sorry, I don't know whose blog I found this on - :(





I added the chipboard heart after painting it cream, distressing the edges and adding glitter and a pink pearl to it! Hmm, I have a wedding next weekend to attend, this card would be perfect to give to the bride and groom!
Well, maybe after a trip to a craft store later will help me get going here and put to use all the lovely supplies I have left out on my craft table! Hopefully next time I blog, it won't be so long and whiny and I'll have a card or two to show you!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment