Sunday, June 24, 2012

another birthday...

Happy Sunday! Another warm day here in the midwest. I'm hoping the rain they are forecasting comes soon. My grass looks like straw. I've been watering every other day but it's just not enough.

My son's girlfriend and my niece are both celebrating birthdays this Tuesday. So I'm taking advantage of being in the air conditioning and making birthday cards - a lot of birthday cards. Isn't it kind of funny that when your kids know you make your own greeting cards, how they stop buying cards at the local drugstore and ask for a hand-made card! Of course I enjoy making a card for them to give.


All supplies are Melissa Frances except the white flowers, leaves and doily. I stitched around all 4 sides, adhered the die cut to the doily to the pattern paper. Punched out leaves from green card stock and adhered those behind the flowers. Added the greenery and it was done. Still have more to make so I better get cuttin' as they say!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment