Saturday, January 28, 2012

Me and you...

My baby girl did it - she stuck it out and graduated with an associates degree. I am one proud mama!


I never gave her the graduation card I made for her the night of commencement. But I did leave it for her on the table the next morning when I left for work along with this little shadow box I altered.



Once again, I apologize for the lousy photographs. The shadow box is 7 Gypsies, flowers are Prima, white scroll  and lock are from Melissa Frances. Papers are from Bo Bunny. Button and the heart bling were in my stash so I don't know who the mfg. was - sorry!
I have been getting estimates on replacing the bow window in my living room. The darn thing is only 10 years old and it is rotting. Now I need to make a decision on whom to go with. I have narrowed it down to two contracters. I never realized how expensive one window could be - ouch. Thank goodness I filed my 2010 taxes already!
I have been trying to make valentine cards and gifts all day but nothing is working for me. Maybe I need to walk out of my craft room and watch a movie or something. Or take a ride to my local craft store for some inspiration! There are a few lines of valentine papers I've seen that I want. That might help get the mojo back!
Enjoy your weekend
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment