Saturday, January 21, 2012

Graduation

Hi all!
How is your Saturday going? Mine has been a bit lazy. With 8 inches of snow outside, I really don't want to venture outdoors! Most of the laundry is finished, my house is clean, so what's left to do but get crafty! Or at least try. After Christmas I just kind of petered out and lost my mojo...

I have been organizing my craft space...very slowly. Sorting through each drawer and cubby hole takes time!
Right now it is a mess - looks like a tornado swept through here. Maybe that's why I can't seem to get creative...you think?

My daughter is graduating from college in February but the school is having its ceremonies on Tuesday. I thought I would surprise her with a hand made card from her mama! Maybe I'll stuff it with something green ($$$)!


The school colors are maroon and gold. I dug out my colored pencils and mixed red and brown together to color in the cap and gown. I have not used a stamp on a card in so long - it felt good. The stamp of the sweet graduate is by Inkadinkado.



The sentament is a stamp by Hero Arts. Ribbon is from Michaels. And that little do-dad on top of the bow is a Webster Sparkler - they are gorgeous in person...my photography is terrible!

Well that's it for now. Back to sorting through and organizing my craft room. Hopefully my mojo comes back soon! I have so many projects I want to start and finish!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment