Tuesday, December 6, 2011

coming up for air...

Hi all
I have finally taken a break and am coming up for air long enough to write this post! I guess when you get your mojo back, it's good to keep going for as long as it lasts - kinda like the engergizer bunny! I have been making nothing but Christmas cards and tags. I have been visiting  lots of blogs, going through magazines and getting tons of ideas. I actually took some to work today for a co-worker who asked me to bring some in. I brought in a whole shoebox full. She ended up purchasing 12.

This card (pic taken from an IPhone) was made using kraft cardstock (Michaels Craft Store), pattern paper is from Graphic 45, holly berries and leaves from Petaloo and ribbon from MemrieMare Etsy shop.


This card uses Melissa Francis pattern papers and die cuts. Ribbon is from Stampin Up and the button and pearl is from my stash.

Now I need to switch gears and start making a couple of birthday cards for the December birthdays in my family and some friends. Then I'm going back to making more Christmas cards, tags, and some mini albums. I have so much paper pads and die cuts that I'm dying to use!

Enjoy your Tuesday!
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of this card. I have Graphic 45 paper and wanted to use them. Thanks for the great idea. goin to get my mojo on !!

    ReplyDelete