Sunday, September 18, 2011

page layout

Hi all,
What a dreary Sunday. Woke up to a chilly, wet morning. I'm just popping in to post a scrapbook page! I don't know why, but I find scrapbooking is more challenging than any other paper craft! I can create a card or alter a frame or put together a recipe book in no time. But to create a page layout for a scrapbook takes me forever! Long story which I will tell you about after I show off my page.



When my nephew and godson Aiden turned a year old in 2006, I had made a 8 X 8 scrapbook of his first 12 months. I had told my sister I was going to make a scrapbook for each year up until he turned 5 in 2010. Here it is, September of 2011 and I'm still trying to finish it! Shame on me. However, the good news, is I am more than half way finished. I have about 4-5 more pages and it will be complete!
Now this is in between working full time, creating cards to enter into challenges, making birthday cards for friends and family members, thank you notes, sympathy cards, altered frames, etc. Now it's time to start making Halloween cards and such. I am so in the mood for fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas! And I am not a winter person!
I think I will attempt another page towards this scrapbook today since it is such a dreary day. Perfect scrapbooking weather-LOL!
Have a good week -
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. My son looks so cute on this page. Love it. But instead of blogging dear sister, finish the book. He's 6 already! Vonnie

    ReplyDelete