Sunday, September 25, 2011

Baby Girl

Hi all,
Is this really the last Sunday in September already?! My, this month has passed by so fast.
I was asked by a friend from work to make a card for a friend of hers who just had a sweet baby girl. I started it late last night and finished it this morning.



Pattern paper from the Paper Studio, Tattered Angels frame which I painted white, distressed it with PTI Chai ink and glittered it up with Stampin Up Dazziling Diamond glitter. Layered it on top of Crafty Sectrets Cotton Scraps and Little Yellow Bicycle doily. Rub on by Melissa Frances and gems from Hero Arts. The pink lace trim is from my stash. I don't remember where I picked it up from!
I'm a bit under the weather today as I've been fighting a head cold for two days. I'm hoping to straighten up my craft room and clean off my work area. But staying in my jammies and drinking hot soup sounds so much better!
There is a new challenge over at CR84FN and Card Patterns that I am hoping to enter - maybe later today?
Have a great Sunday!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment