Friday, August 12, 2011

Love for Roosters

Hi all,
T.g.i.f - agree? I so love Fridays, especially this one! No more work for a whole week - yippee. And what a week it was for me. I'm involved in a Lean Six Sigma project at the company I work for and we are in our last phase so lots of activity going on with that.
I have been busy making lots of birthday cards lately. My family celebrates 5 birthdays this month - 2 nieces, myself, my sister Lynne, and my godson/nephew Aiden. Not to mention a birthday of a co worker too. I've made 2 so far but forgot to take pictures of them and have already given them to the birthday person. I thought they turned out good too! Oh well. Here is one I finished last night for one of my nieces who loves roosters.



I found the picture of the hens in my drawer full of Crafty Secrets goodies. Speaking of Crafty Secrets, the pattern papers is from the Vintage Pattern CD. Sentiment from a Stampin Up set. Misc.ribbon and button.
Thanks for stopping in and taking a peek. I'm off to run some errands and settling in later with a bowl of popcorn and a movie.
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. I love that card big sis. Your link to "Frost it Pink reminds me of something Leslie would find and love.♥

    ReplyDelete