Sunday, July 31, 2011

Shabby Tea Room - week #72

Hi all,

I cannot believe it is Sunday already! Wasn't it just Friday at 5:00 when we left work for the weekend?! How time flies when you're having fun!. Last night my sisters and I all got together and stamped for a few hours...over Mango Marguarita's. Yummy! I also made little mini Taco's, and had chips and salsa to soak up the alcohol! I actually made one whole card! I am going to use it for the challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room. Here is the picture for the inspiration:


We had to use pink, yellow and green for the colors. Here is what my brain came up with after 3 Mango Marguarita's!



I got my new stamp sets from PTI and was anxious to play with them. The pattern paper is October AfternoonThe flowers, mini jar, oval, sentiment and button are from PTI. The lacey scallop punch is Martha Stewart. And the seam binding ribbon is from memriemare etsy shop.

So what are your plans for this last day of our short weekend? I'm either going to my sister's pool or take my daughter shopping....hmmmm....swimming or shopping???

Enjoy your Sunday!
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card!!! I love PTI and you dod a fantastic job :-)Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete