Monday, July 4, 2011

CR84FN33

Hi all,
Happy Independence Day! We celebrated Saturday at my brother-in-law's (my late sister's hubby). And then again yesterday at my sister Vonnie's house. My little godson, Aiden came home with me to take care of his Aunt Nancy! Love him to pieces. Today - no plans! Yippee!!

Another color challenge at CR84FN - pinks and reds. These colors remind me so much of my late sister, Leslie. She would have loved this challenge!!


I used papers from Stampin Up. Chipboard heart is my own using a Cricut cartridge and colored it with Stampin Up's Real Red ink.. Misc. ribbon, lace, button, twine, posies and pearls.                                                            




Once again, happy 4th. Stay safe,
Nancy

8 comments:

  1. This is sweet, Nancy! Love the lace strip through the center of the heart.. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Nancy! Very pretty! Thanks so much for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Nancy! Great mix of patterned papers and wonderful bow! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! The heart looks like a party dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely,the pp is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty,love your bow and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. REally cute card, Leslie. I love the simplicity of it, it works wonderfully with the colors. Loved reading your blog and I am a new follower! would love to have you come visit!
    Cindy Porter http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops, sorry Nancy, I used your sweet sis's name. My mom's name is Nance...so I just know your are TERRIFIC!
    Cindy Porter http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete