Saturday, August 11, 2018

Remembrance

Hi all,
Sharing another mini waterfall folio album I made using an older Authentique paper collection called Remembrance - I think. I had a 6 x6 tablet of loose sheets of paper and a card stock sticker sheet.
This was very easy to put together. I used Kraft card stock to wrap the front, back and spine. I took a cut apart from the collection and mounted it on green cardstock and adhered the 2 sides and bottom to the front cover. I left the top open for a picture to be tucked in. A trio of purple flowers and leaves were adhered to the lower left. The closure is some sheer ribbon from my stash.


 Inside cover is a pocket with some tags and photo booklets made from various cut aparts.

The right inside cover is the waterfall folio. I took a sticker and adhered it to the top of the first photo mat.

 added a sticker which was backed to cardstock to be used as a tuck spot on each photo mat.

Thanks for stopping by. Sweet comments are always appreciated!
Have a great week ahead -
N~

No comments:

Post a Comment