Sunday, August 19, 2018

birthday #2

Hello everyone - jumping in to share a birthday card I made for my grandson who just had his 2nd birthday!


I used an old paper line by Deja Views called All Boy. I adhered pattern paper to red card stock onto a white card base. Punched out some of the card stock elements from the tablet of paper and made a collage out of them. I added some blue twine to the tag. I pulled out my Cricuit and cut out the number 2 from red card stock.

Here's a couple of photos taken from the birthday party - Enjoy!

 He loves shopping carts - probably his favorite birthday present of all!

 The birthday boy with his mommy and daddy

Birthday boy sitting in his Sesame Street desk - his present from this grandma!
Can you tell the theme was palm leaves - lol!

Until next week - see you then!
N~

No comments:

Post a Comment