Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Oh Joy

Hi all,
Just poppin in real quick tonight to share some more christmas cards I've made. Too many bits and bobs for these cards to go through the postal service! I have been hand delivering them!


The ribbon in these pictures looks black but actually it is green! And the trim is a new die I just received from Papertrey Ink along with the sentament stamped onto a tag. That cute little snowman in the corner is an older Hero Arts stamp. The pattern papers are from the St.Nick Vintage Collection but not sure who the manufacturer is!
This card uses white card stock from Michaels (I think), pattern paper from S.E.I., stamped image and sentament from Papertrey Ink, ribbon from MemrieMare Etsy shop and pearl is from my stash.
I have a few more cards to show but I'm super tired and need to go to bed. But I will be back tomorrow to post some more cards for you.
~night~
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment