Sunday, September 16, 2018

tags



Have you started your Christmas crafting yet? I have the bug as you can see from the tags above!
This is last year's Stamping Up Christmas designer paper Home For Christmas. There are a few sheets of papers with these cute reindeer, Santas and ornaments. I fussy cut them out while relaxing in front of the TV one night so I have plenty of them all ready to go.

I cut out the tags with Stamping Up's tag punch, matted white card stock onto the tag. Using Pool Party ink, stamped stars and snowflakes and sentiments on the tags. I popped up the images with Stamping Up dimensionals. I finished the tags off by adding matching Pool Party glitter ribbon.

Thanks for stopping in - I have a feeling something is going on with blogger and cookies - I'm not getting comments from the few people that usually leave comments.
Have a good week ahead -
N~





2 comments:

  1. First, Blogger has been a mess for many of us. Hang in there because everyone is complaining.

    I love these tags. Wow! So cute and I hope the recipient treasures and saves them! I still have all the cards you made for me.

    I'm hopeful but lame, I've cut out little Christmas tree forms for name tags and tied my gifts with jute twine. Last year the kids asked me not to do this anymore as they passed the scissors around. Lol!!!

    Love ya,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete