Sunday, July 22, 2018

Gate fold mini album

I'm sharing another album I finished following the amazing Frances Long's tutorials on You Tube.
This one is her Gate Fold mini album, version 1. I used Carta Bella's paper line "Summer Splash".

 The two doors are held closed by a magnet closure on the right side of the cut apart.

There is a mini waterfall folio on inside of left door that holds 3x4 pictures. You will see quite a few stickers from the collection that I reinforced with cardstock on the backs and used as 'tuck spots' throughout the album.

This is an expanding pocket that holds a ton of cut parts and photo mats/booklets (see photo below).


 Inside flap that holds a large tag and opposite side has a belly band that holds more cut aparts

 More photo spots

 Inside front right door has 2 pockets that holds 1 large and 1 small tag

A large waterfall folio that holds 4x6 photos.

That is it from me. Working on a few cards using Authentique "Party" paper line that I will share with you next week.

I haven't shared any pics of the baby lately - he'll be 2 next month! Where does the time go?


My little Target shopper!
Thank you for stopping in - comments are appreciated!
Have a great week ahead -
N~


No comments:

Post a Comment