Sunday, January 29, 2017

Still Sew Cute

Hello on this early Sunday evening! I am popping in to share a sweet birthday card using the Maya Road Still Sew Cute chipboard set.
I had forgotten I had this set until I had envisioned a card I needed to make for a friend who designs her own clothes and patterns.

 I stamped 'birthday wishes' on the Graphic 45 sticker which I popped up on a scallop circle. I painted all the chipboard pieces with a cream colored acrylic paint, distressed the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Tim Holz. I dressed up the dress form with a piece of pleated ribbon by Melissa Francis and added pearl gems for the 'necklace'.

 I painted the needle with silver sparkle paint and inserted it through the 'thread' which is red twine that I wrapped around the spool. I added a piece of 'measuring tape' at the bottom.


Here is my sweet grandson in one of his valentine day outfits!

That's it from me. Enjoy your week ahead!
N~

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are unbelievable. Really detailed. Have you tried to market them?

    Little Bradley is so unbelievable cute! He favors the Bavilacqua's and a bit the Carroll's. I'm really happy to be one of his aunts!

    Email coming now with the some new pics of his second cousin, Madelyn!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect card for a seamstress! So pretty! Your grandson is really growing---sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete