Sunday, October 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Michael

I never realized how busy the month of October is for me. Friends birthdays, a nephew's birthday, 2 sister birthdays, a SIL birthday, and 2 co-worker's birthdays, not to mention Halloween. And for some of us who send out Fall/Thanksgiving wishes, you have those too. I am not one of them so I don't have that on my list to do! Although I do love the fall colors.

Today is my nephew Michael's birthday party. He turns 5 years old tomorrow. Such a cute age! I started his card last night and just finished it this morning. Take a peek:


I propped the card up against a white picture frame so that is what you are seeing around the card. All supplies are from October Afternoon 5 and Dime and Seaside.

Enjoy your Sunday. It's going to be a beautiful day here in Chicago-land!
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment